Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Powered by Vanilla. Made with Bootstrap.
Theme built by Kasper Kronborg Isager
Our new theme "Basement" just released on ThemeForest.
Grizzly - Slider and App Shortcode
  • Hi,

I noticed that you use flexslider for the homepage. I would like to add flex-control-paging to give some navigation to the five slides that I currently have, please can you advise on how to do this aswell as positioning the control in the top right hand corner.

Also is it possible to make the [app] shortcode display 9 apps on the homepage rather than the three it is displaying now.

Thank you in advance

Nigel
  • Useless support, worked it out myself. For anyone else wondering:

In section-slides, add after controlsContainer: '#home-slide-wrapper',

directionNav: false,
    controlNav: true,

then add this to the css

/* Control Nav */
    .flex-control-nav {width: 100%; position: absolute; bottom: -30px; text-align: center;z-index:1;}
    .flex-control-nav li {margin: 0 6px; display: inline-block; zoom: 1; *display: inline;}
    .flex-control-nav li a {width: 11px; height: 11px; display: block; background: #666; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); cursor: pointer; text-indent: -9999px; -webkit-border-radius: 20px; -moz-border-radius: 20px; -o-border-radius: 20px; border-radius: 20px; box-shadow: inset 0 0 3px rgba(0,0,0,0.3);}
    .flex-control-paging li a:hover { background: #333; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.7); }
    .flex-control-paging li a.flex-active { background: #000; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.9); cursor: default; }

.flex-control-thumbs {margin: 5px 0 0; position: static; overflow: hidden;}
    .flex-control-thumbs li {width: 25%; float: left; margin: 0;}
    .flex-control-thumbs img {width: 100%; display: block; opacity: .7; cursor: pointer;}
    .flex-control-thumbs img:hover {opacity: 1;}
    .flex-control-thumbs .flex-active {opacity: 1; cursor: default;}

To change the number of featured games on the homepage using the app shortcode to any number other than 3 go to base/shortcodes/apps.php

and change line 38 to whatever number you want, in my case it was 9.

• Sorry for late response and thank you for sharing.